The Olympus OM-D E-M10 digital camera
is positioned as the entry-level OM-D camera. In fact, it is just as capable in most ways as its more advanced siblings. It borrows the E-M5’s impressive imaging capabilities, without the weatherproofing, and adds built-in Wi-Fi. Further, this makes the E-M10 an impressive level of direct control in a camera body that’s light and compact.
Why You Should Get This Camera
- Raw files offer a good deal of post-processing latitude
- In-body image stabilization works with all lenses
- Quick, responsive AF
- Dual control wheels and customizable buttons
- Wi-Fi connectivity and remote shooting
This camera is great for street photographers and students. In fact, for those who want lots of customization or want a camera they can grow into.
This Olympus digital camera boasts a powerful TruePic VII image processor and a large, interactive electronic viewfinder. There are a built-in flash and Wi-Fi, and a warp-speed AF system. As a result, this allows sequential shooting at 8fps and much more. Furthermore, the sensor, image processor, and lens technology are the core of any digital camera.
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Digital Camera Features
- Unprecedented image quality that exceeds others in its class
- Lens options and flashes for every conceivable shooting situation
- Design that blends classic cool and modern performance
- Shooting at eye level is comfortable
- The E-M10 is a marvel of thoughtful design and useful functionality
- High-speed sequential shooting
- Twelve art filters and nine art effects
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Digital Camera Information Link: Olympus Digital Camera
More about the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Digital Camera
The EM-10 ups the ante by pairing a 16MP Live MOS sensor with our most powerful TruePic VII image processor. Furthermore, this allows for extraordinary resolution and accurate color rendition.
The OM-D EM-10’s partner in photographic excellence is the acclaimed Olympus M.ZUIKO lens system. In fact, this is a family of professional-grade glass with digital optics. In fact, delivers unsurpassed resolution and overall image quality.
Add 3-axis in-body image stabilization that compensates for horizontal and vertical angular shifts as well as rolling. As a result, you have a camera that captures incredibly sharp images and video. However, it is compact enough to bring just about anywhere.